That feeling like it is on the tip of your tongue.
- Names; aren't they the hardest things to remember at times? How often are they on the tip of your tongue yet as you're still not too sure you mumble a name that might be the right one. Or you play it safe and stick with the " you ".
- Glasses and wallets must have an innate sense of humour. Why else would they keep on hiding from us. There are not enough fingers on my hands to count the number of times I've mislaid them. At least I have never ever found my glasses on top of my head...not yet in any case!
- Switching off appliances: First of all, why is it mainly the woman's responsibility? Bob never bothers about whether the coffee machine is switched off or the stove etc. Granted, I have at times left the stove on a bit too long ( after the food was cooked and eaten to be precise ) and thus have an urge to always double check. Going away for more than an hour, means I need to go and look at least twice to see if the stove and coffee machine are off.
- Finding a t-shirt or pair of jeans that you know you have but gosh darn it, you can't find them. Do you also look through the cupboard, washing basket and the notorious washed-but-not-yet-ironed stack in search of it? Bob of course, the minute he is missing his favourite pants / undies / t-shirt, accuses me of having donated it because I don't like the item in question! Each time when I start to put old clothing into the donation pile, he starts to panic and looks through the bag just in case...
- Grocery shopping shouldn't be that hard to do, yet there are usually a few things that I forget to buy. Vital things like the yeast to bake bread. Oh, I do make lists but lists need to be looked at...which I often forget to do!
- Once or twice, we had to turn around while driving somewhere, in order for me to make sure I switched everything off or closed an opened window. The modern irons do come with an automatic off switch possibly because of people like me!
- There are a few men out there, who also forget stuff...switching off the bathroom light / replacing the toilet paper / our anniversaries and when to bring us breakfast in bed.
BiggiTefal FV4680 Dampfbügeleisen Ultragliss Türkisblau