Saturday 20 February 2016

A Bit Of Shakespeare Is Not Amiss...

Some of Shakespeare's quotes for a gentle start to the weekend...

"... Love all, trust few, do harm to none..."
"...If music be the food of love, play on..."
"...The course of true love never did run smooth..."
"...A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool..."
"...Better a witty fool than a foolish wit..."
"...To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not be false to any man..."
"...With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come..."
"...Eh tu, Brute?..."
"...Wisely and slowly; they stumble that run fast..."
"...Who knows himself a braggart, let him fear this, for it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an ass..."
"...My crown is in my heart, not on my head: Not deck'd with Diamonds, and Indian stones:Nor to be seen: My crown is call'd Content, A crown it is, that seldom Kings enjoy..."
"...Love or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart...If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind..."


The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound)

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment