Thursday 9 March 2017

A Sheepish Kind Of Thursday.

Baah, baah, baah...

She does remind me of a Daisy. Walking in the Deutsch Schützen vineyards I stumbled across the troupe. They are never in the same field so it's always a nice surprise to hear the bleating.
Clearly he isn't interested in having a photo taken, but I have to admit that his wooly shock of fur looks suspiciously like my dreadlocks!
They are so friendly and the minute they heard me, they trotted towards me at the fence. Oh, I know they just thought I'd bring them a morsel of food or, they see me as their mother hen, eh, sheep?
Just so you can see where they are grazing at the moment...spring is on the way but the colours are lagging a bit behind.

Aren't they the sweetest?
To end off, I want to give you another glimpse of the divine Daisy. Looking into her eyes one can see wisdom, kindness and an adoring nature.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment