Friday 17 June 2016

A Walk To Work.

A warm and gentle afternoon...

One never really walks alone, does one?
My neighbour's cherry trees on the other side of the village. I think there must be about 3 or 4 of them with this long ladder being there for a while. He told me to take some, but I still had to walk home and I do have a healthy respect for wobbly heights. By the way, this is a long ladder...
Just a wood pile to some, but a soothing sight for others, such as me! If only I could convey the wooden aroma surrounding this pile of wood which is being dried out on the side of a lane.
Isn't that a nice image? Also a not too subtle reminder that winter is not that far away...
Across the lane from this wood pile is a paddock that belongs to two horses.
One, wanted to see what I was doing and every now and again gave me the questioning horse nod...Do you think that he'll sample a cherry or two?

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment