Friday 24 June 2016

A Walk On The Eisenberg Side Seems In Order.

Or more a case taking my mind of world events!

Even though it appears that the end of the road has been met, it is a mere change over station from the Eisenberg vineyards to the Eisenberg village.
This morning it was still lovely and lush before the hot temperatures will take over.
A gentle meandering road leading to home. Green as far as the eye can see.
A different view of Hungary. It still amazes me that just a stone's throw away is another country. Awesome.
A garden with a few spots of happy flower bundles.
A purple delight indeed. Just looking at this bunch made the day seem better. Nature doesn't care about any alphabetic exits taking place and it really does ground one.
I saw this deer on my my to Deutsch Schützen yesterday morning. We were both playing a game of who moves first...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment