Thursday 18 January 2018

Many Models In My Neighbourhood.

Another reason why I never leave the house without my camera.

He started the ball rolling...I was taking some snaps of my egg providers ( I'll show you it at the end ) when this little fella made a beeline for me and my camera...
Of course he had his entourage of three feline ladies and they copied suit...gorgeous, isn't she?
" Hey, where are you going? " It was so cute to see them flocking about, choosing to pose for my camera. Wonderful temperament.
A real poser that one! The fact that twenty chickens were within a cat's whisker didn't interest them in the least.
The reason I stopped to take photos was this brood of chickens pecking merrily away. As their owner told me, they are my egg providers...
Our local alarm clock...there is something very therapeutic about watching a flock of chickens enjoying life. Rural life, rather nice...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment