Tuesday 25 December 2018

At The Pond In Eisenberg.

Another spot to feed the soul.

After lunch today I walked my friend back to her house, we had a nice long Christmas brunch, and on my way back home I stumbled across a pond bathed in glorious afternoon sunshine. The perfect seat of power...taking time out to regain one's personal strength.
A bit of Christmas cheer dangling off the branches. The water looks perfectly serene bathed in the late afternoon sunshine.
Nothing more to say except that it makes a perfect screensaver for the soul.
A moment in time captured by my camera. Tranquil on the surface but most likely a busy hive of activity underneath. The fir tree's scion appears glazed in warmth and colour.
Today might be Christmas Day but the temperature hardly lives up to this fact, although the unseasonable warmth brings forth the most magnetic hue in most studies of nature. Glad I could be there to capture it again today.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment