Tuesday 5 April 2022

A Bit Of Springtime Cheer.

 Blossoms, what else?



Maxi and I walk past this cheerful tree every afternoon and today I remembered to take my camera along. 












The entrance to a romantic orchard. Maxi very patiently whiled the time away at my feet. Slowly he is getting used to me stopping to take a few shots.












A pink wonder further down in our village's main road. Absolutely stunning to walk or drive past.













Isn't it cheerful? Each time I walk past these line of blossoming trees, I have to smile and realize that the world is okay, at least our part of the world.












A bumble bee feeding at its heart's content. The buzzing was awesome.













Another look through the entrance of this orchard. As there is no proper fence, I might partake in a few of the apples, cherries and apricots this orchard has to offer. A few more months...


Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment