Sunday 10 April 2022

A Little Bit Of Amazing.

 Quotes...


" It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credits. "
Harry S. Truman

" Amazement awaits us at every corner. "
James Brougthon

" If there was an observer on Mars, they would probably be amazed that we have survived this long. "
Noam Chomsky

" It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness. "
Leo Tolstoy

" I thank you God for this amazing day, for the leaping green spirits of the trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. "
e.e. cummings

" The most amazing thing for me is that every single person who sees a movie, not necessarily one of my movies, brings a whole set of unique experiences.  Now, through careful manipulation and good storytelling, you can get everybody to clap at the same time, to hopefully laugh at the same time, and to be afraid at the same time. "
Steven Spielberg

" I have a great family, I live an amazing life. "
John Oates

" Isn't it amazing how much stuff we get done the day before vacation? "
Zig Ziglar

" For me, I don't expect to have a really amazing meal each time I dine out. Having a good meal with your loved ones - that's what makes the experience. "
Wolfgang Puck

Biggi



No comments:

Post a Comment