Friday 1 May 2020

A Bit Of Austria.

Some interesting insights...

" ' Emergencies ' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded. "
Friedrich August von Hayek ( 1899-1992 )
" If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music. "
Gustav Mahler ( 1860-1911 )
" When we dream alone it is only a dream, but when many dream together it is the beginning of a new reality. "
Friedensreich Hundertwasser ( 1928-2000 )
" I listened more than I studied...therefore little by little my knowledge and ability were developed. "
Joseph Haydn (1732-1809 )
" I have a feeling I was born in Vienna in order to live in Paris. "
Romy Schneider ( 1938-1982 )
" After the verb ' to Love ',
' to Help ' is the most beautiful verb in the world. "

Bertha von Suttner ( 1843-1914 )
" Peace is when time doesn't matter when it passes by. "
Maria Schell (1926-2005 )
" Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of a genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of a genius. "
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart ( 1756-1791 )
" I absorb the science section of ' The New York Times '. You know, I have a degree: I'm a A.A.D...Almost a Doctor. "
Evelyn Lauder ( 1936-2011 )
" The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is
' What does a woman want? ' "

Sigmund Freud ( 1856-1939 )

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment