Sunday 31 May 2020

Flower Schedule.

Another sign of trust?

Last year I managed to get my name onto the Make Eisenberg's Gardens Beautiful Club list and had two separate weeks to prove my worth. Simple tasks only. Keeping flowers alive by giving them ample water for each day. Quite daunting when you know my track record of keeping flowers alive. But, alive and thriving they were.

Somehow despite living so central in such a small village, I never got any feedback about my help so I took it to mean that I perhaps didn't pass muster...au contraire! A new list has mysteriously appeared in our post box with my name on it. Granted, they still misspell it but hey, I know they meant me.

Another two weeks under my tutelage for a new lot of flowers and plants. They will have to bloom to my begging and shine for all and sundry driving past in order to be admired. Yes, I do talk to them and thought that during my weekly stints they looked more alive than normal. Delusional or not, but bloom they did.

Tomorrow is my first day and as luck would have it, the weather has aided and abetted me in my labours. It has been raining on and off all day today and by what Bob tells me, it might be the same tomorrow. No watering required but I think I will walk past my new flower class and introduce myself...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment