Sunday 20 June 2021

A Little Bit Of Thankfulness.

 Quotes.


" Joy is the simplest form of gratitude. "
Karl Barth

" When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. "
Willie Nelson

" ' Thank you ' is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility and understanding. "
Alice Walker

" The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. "
Eric Hoffer

" I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. "
Gilbert K. Chesterton

" I am grateful for always this moment, the now, no matter what form it takes. "
Eckhart Tolle

" Well there's not a day that goes by when I don't get up and say thank you to somebody. "
Rod Stewart

" Be grateful for what you have and stop complaining - it bores everybody else, does you no good, and doesn't solve any problems. " 
Zig Ziglar

" We can be thankful to a friend for a few acres, or a little money; and yet for the freedom and command of the whole earth, and for the great benefits of our being, our life, health, and reason, we look upon ourselves as under no obligation. "
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment