Friday 8 October 2021

A Little Bit Of Friday Funnies.

 Quotes, what else...


" Laugh and the whole world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. "
Anthony Burgess

" I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her. "
Rodney Dangerfield

" I don't exercise. If  God wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor. "
Joan Rivers

" Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves. "
Abraham Lincoln

" What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? "
W. Clement Stone

" An optimist is a fellow who believes a housefly is looking for a way to get out. "
George Jean Nathan

" The best way to get rid of kitchen odors: Eat out. "
Phyllis Diller

" Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age - 
as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. "
Phyllis Diller

" You know you're old when someone compliments you on your alligator shoes,
 and you're barefoot. "
Phyllis Diller

" I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol. "
Steven Wright

" My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way. "
Henny Youngman

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment