Tuesday 19 October 2021

Autumn Notes.

 A sunflower, sheep and more...



The other morning I had the pleasure of encountering the few last reminders of sun and summer. A perfect sunflower starting her morning accolades to her namesake.











The vines are bare, and the roses blooming. A lovely autumn morning.













A trilogy of roses reflected upon by the sun. A clean slate, a clear signal of a good day ahead.













The back road leading into Eisenberg covered in a layer of haze, a haze that I fear has more to do with the lingering layers of smoke collected from a night's worth of heating. Yes, it has been cold and the chimneys have been signaling.










A multicoloured sheep watching me warily but in a friendly manner nonetheless. 
As they are heralded betwixt and between the various fields, I wonder if they actually recognize me? I do encounter them again and again during my morning excursions. Who knows...









The lingering of beige, yellow and rust coloured leaves is a sure sign of autumn in full swing. The crescendo of the leaves crunching under my feet had its own special magic.


Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment