Wednesday 8 January 2020

All About Coffee.

Where would we be without our morning companion?

" If this is coffee, please bring me some tea;
but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee. "
Abraham Lincoln
" Our culture runs on coffee and gasoline, the first often tasting like the second. "
Edward Abbey
" I judge a restaurant by the bread and by the coffee. "
Burt Lancaster
" What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup. "
Henry Rollins
" Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love. "
Turkish proverb
" Coffee, the favorite drink of the civilized world. "
Thomas Jefferson
" It's amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee. "
Donna A. Favors
" The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce. "
Wendell Holmes Sr.
" I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon. "
Ronald Reagan
" I am an early riser. I get up between five and six, have coffee, and read a couple of hours before everyone else gets up. "
David Bowie

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment