Monday 14 February 2022

Can't Forget About Valentines, Can I?

Some more quotes.


" It's not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. "
Friedrich Nietzsche

" Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. "
William Shakespeare

" Being loved deeply by someone gives you strength, 
while loving someone deeply gives you courage. "
Lao Tzu

" Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. "
William Shakespeare

" If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever. "
Alfred Tennyson

" A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love,
 from love to matrimony in a moment. "
Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

" We love the things we love for what they are. "
Robert Frost

" He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. "
Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights 

" Where there is love there is life."
Mahatma Gandhi

" Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house,
 you can never tell. "
Joan Crawford

" What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love. "
Fyodor Dostoevsky

Biggi



No comments:

Post a Comment