Monday 28 September 2020

There's Nothing Like Cutting Your Husband's Hair...

 ...until you cut it badly!


This has been the third time that I have attempted to cut Bob's hair. Today I even got advice from Albert ( best hairdresser there ever was ) of how to use the different clipper attachments.

Well, I obviously didn't listen well enough or too well. Suffice to say that Bob's hair is shorter than normal and to make matters worse unevenly so. But that is why they pay hairdressers so well; how to fix those shorter pieces without making the whole problem go on a loop. 

Bob is not new to the world of hairdressing and with lazer-like precision he honed in on where I made a mess. One side is shorter than the other and according to him because I had used a different attachment. Could be true, but what can one do?

This slightly less than aspicious haircut happened less than ten minutes ago and thus far he has been to show me a ' supposedly ' shorter part twice and I wouldn't be surprised if he will point out the error of my clipper skills a few more times.   Obviously I am not going down that road but rather pointing out the good sides instead!  Thankfully hair grows but when I mentioned to Mausi that Daddy was in a mood over my haircut, he replied;

 

" Wait until I cut your hair  different kinds of short! " ....


oh dear, best I sleep with one eye open for the next few days or until someone compliments him on a spiffy haircut...


Biggi 

No comments:

Post a Comment