Tuesday 29 September 2020

Some More Glimpses Of Home.

 Beautiful nature.



Bathed in a layer of fog makes this  romantic image seem quite serene and relaxing. The Eisenberg is hidden behind the fog.














Sunshine trying to peek through a cloudy sky.
For some reason vineyards have that special beauty about them and are surrounded by stunning scenery.












  White roses...need I say more?















Well, white roses framing a beautiful image.

Another perfect morning despite the cooler weather.












   I couldn't believe my eyes when I turned the corner and found myself being watched by some goats from a neighbourhood garden. Nice pets, aren't they? And most certainly a nice and loud alarm clock for the neighbourhood...



Biggi






No comments:

Post a Comment