Wednesday 3 March 2021

Cats, Sunshine And Budding Spring.

 Everyone likes to be outside in this weather.



The colours are slowly showing up on the scene. Yellow seems to be a firm favourite among the starter pack. Lovely hue to brighten one's spirit...












I was so busy photographing my yellow bundle of cheer that I almost didn't notice this quartet hanging about waiting for an errant mouse to cross their path.

Gosh, they were so interested in what I was doing and where I was going...








The pinks couldn't wait to be taken notice of...the sheer depth and vibrancy of spring's colours make it such a popular season that we all look forward to.











Aren't those three amigos too precious? The two on the left live permanently at this house in the vineyard but the ginger tabby, I am not sure of...perhaps it really is a breakfast meeting among friends and neighbours.










I am fascinated by the miracle of nature. To think that a mere week or two ago these twigs were just that...no budding blossoms in sight.












An alert guard watching my departure...



Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment