Friday 7 August 2020

All About Punctuation.

A bit of a laugh to end the workweek.

  • Let's eat Grandma!...Let's eat, Grandma!
  • A woman without her man is nothing....A woman: without her, man is nothing.
  • The girl said that the teacher was naughty....The girl, said the teacher, was naughty.
  • I'm giving up eating chocolates for a month....I'm giving up. Eating chocolates for a month.
  • I'm sorry I love you...I'm sorry; I love you.
  • I'd like to thank my parents, Tiffany and God...I'd like to thank my parents, Tiffany, and God.
  • I love baking my family and my friends...I love baking, my family, and my friends.
  • Tables are for eating customers only...Tables, are for eating customers only.
  • Look before you throw workers below...Look before you throw. Workers below.
  • Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment