Saturday 31 July 2021

A Bit Of Humour.

 Quotes that make me smile.


" Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. "
Abraham Lincoln

" A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove you don't need it. "
Bob Hope

" The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe
 is that it has never tried to contact us. "
Bill Waterson

" As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it. "
Buddy Hackett

"  This is the worst thing to happen to beaches since the Speedo. "
Bill Maher

" I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them. "
Phyllis Diller

" Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. "
Dave Barry

" Facebook just sounds like a drag, in my day seeing pictures of peoples vacations was considered a punishment. "
Betty White

" He who laughs last didn't get the joke. "
Charles de Gaulle

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment