Sunday 25 July 2021

A Few Healthy Quotes.

 Health, our most precious possession.


" Health is not valued till sickness comes. "
Thomas Fuller

" Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body. "
Joseph Addison

" I do not think about being beautiful. What I devote most of my time to is being healthy. "
Anne Bancroft

" Hearty laughter is a good way to jog internally without having to go outside. "
Norman Cousins 

" The wish for healing has always been half of health. "
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

" But the real secret to lifelong good health is actually the opposite: 
Let your body take care of you. "
Deepak Chopra

" 'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes. "
Henry David Thoreau

" You can look in the mirror and find a million things wrong with yourself.
 Or you can look in the mirror and think, '  I feel good, I have my health, and I'm so blessed. '  
That's the way I choose to look at it. "
Isla Fisher 

" Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate
 until they have been depleted. "
Denis Waitley

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment