Friday 9 July 2021

A Dash Of Flower Power.

 Always the wild ones...!



These white blossoms attracting bugs everywhere at the moment. They won't be there much longer as the mowers are never far off. Nice break from the solid green.











The pumpkins are almost grown...well, their gorgeous orange flower blossoms are dotting fields everywhere. 












Wild garlic I think...very hard to find this purple beauties name anywhere but  I sort of remember someone telling me that it was a type of wild garlic. Pretty anyway.











By chance I discovered this band of wild flowers ( planted though ) right next to a horse paddock. Great idea and this flower stole the show.












Another look at a pumpkin... it might land up in our vegetable stir fry in the not too distant future!













As soon as I turned into the sunshine, the colour changed. Still, a delightful summer morning's image.

Biggi













No comments:

Post a Comment