Thursday 8 July 2021

All About The Library...

 A place to travel the world.


" That perfect tranquility of life, which is nowhere to be found but in retreat, 
a faithful friend and a good library. "
Aphra Behn

" The very existence of libraries affords the best evidence
 that we may yet have hope for the future of man. "
T.S. Eliot

" The only thing that you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library. "
Albert Einstein

" We may sit in our library and yet be in all quarters of the earth. "
John Lubbock

" I found my religion: nothing seemed more important to me than a book
. I saw the library as a temple. "
Jean-Paul Sartre

" A library doesn't need windows. A library is a window. "
Stewart Brand

" Letting books take you where they might - that was one part of the Library magic. "
A.J. Hackwith

" When I got my library card, that's when my life began. "
Rita Mae Brown

" In the meantime, there is not an hour to lose. I am about to visit the public library. "
Jules Verne

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment