Monday 27 December 2021

A Little Bit Of Plant Based Wisdom.

 Others have said it best.


" I don't understand why asking people to eat a well-balanced vegetarian diet is considered drastic, while it is medically conservative to cut people open or put them on powerful cholesterol-lowering drugs the rest of their lives. "
Dean Ornish, M.D.

" None of us ask for fried chicken, pork chops, or ice cream in the delivery room. We are all born without preferences. Everything we think we like, we were taught to like. "
Milton Mills, M.D.

" When I was 88 years old, I gave up meat entirely and switched to a plant foods diet following a slight stroke. During the following months, I not only lost 50 pounds, but gained strength in my legs and picked up stamina. Now, at age 93, I'm on the same plant-based diet, and I still don't eat any meat or dairy products. I either swim, walk or paddle a canoe daily and I feel the best I've felt since my heart problems began. "
Benjamin Spock, M.D.

"  I know of nothing else in medicine that can come close to what a plant-based diet can do. In theory, if everyone were to adopt this, I really believe we can cut health care costs by seventy to eighty percent. That's amazing. And it all comes from understanding nutrition, applying nutrition, and just watching the results. "
T. Colin Campbell

" Let's start with the most prominent ecological crisis of our time: global warming. When you look seriously at the numbers, you find that switching from a meat-based to a plant-based diet would do more to curb and reverse global warming than any other initiative. "
T. Colin Campbell

" When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need. "
Ayurvedic Proverb

" Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. "
Albert Einstein

Biggi



No comments:

Post a Comment