Saturday 5 October 2019

Gentle Saturday Thoughts.

Some more inspirations and affirmations.

" Whatever we think about and thank about we bring about. "
John F. Demartini
" It gives me great comfort to realize that it's not my job to change for others. "
Abraham-Hicks
" The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time. "
Wayne Dyer
" Every day, in every way, I am thinking more and more good positive thoughts! And every day, in every way, I am feeling happier and happier! "
Rhonda Byrne
" At every moment, I have the choice of either feeling gratitude for what has been given to me, or grievance for what is missing . I choose gratitude. "
John Welwood
" People say to me that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily. "
Zig Ziglar
" Today I choose the higher road - the path of charity, acceptance, love, selflessness, kindness. "
Johnathon Lockwood Huie
" Giving brings me happiness at every stage of its expression.
I experience joy in forming the intention to be generous.
I experience joy in the actual act of giving something.
And I experience joy in remembering the fact that I have been a giver."

Buddha
" The images in my mind have creative power. They breathe existence into possibilities that never existed before. "
Deepak Chopra

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment