Friday 6 May 2022

A Little Bit Of Feeling Good.

 Others have said it better...


" Instead of going out for dinner, buy good food. Cooking at home shows such affection. In a bad economy, it is more important to make yourself feel good. "
Ina Garten

" One way to feel good about yourself is to love yourself...to take care of yourself. "
Goldie Hawn

" What is moral is what you feel good after, what is immoral is what you feel bad after. "
Ernest Hemingway

" When I feel good about myself, things start happening for myself. 
When you look up, you go up. "
Herschel Walker

" If you feel good about who you are inside, it will radiate. "
Patti Smith

" I am constantly amazed that owners and managers of all businesses don't train their people to call a person who pays by credit card by name. It definitely makes the customer feel good and will be a factor in bringing them back to your place of business. "
Zig Ziglar

" It's never bad to be liked, and who doesn't feel good being liked, 
but that can't be your end game goal. "
Jessica Capshaw

" I love singing in the car, it makes me feel good. "
Scotty McCreery

Biggi


No comments:

Post a Comment