Sunday 1 December 2019

Decembers In Eisenberg.

A flashback through Decembers...

A warm and wooly cow on the meadow between Grosspetersdorf and Hannersberg sometime in December 2013. Gosh, I think Bob and I drove past this meadow quite often as we loved the look of these cows...
A December's day in 2014 had me capture a woodpecker whilst he was feeding. Isn't it a magnificent bird?
A tranquil December's day at the local pond in 2015. I love the depth of these winter colours.
A mysterious forest scene right out of a Hans Christian Andersen story. Also December 2015.
A gentle stream slowed down by ice crystals lent itself for this bright image back in December 2016.
Agh, I remember walking there one Sunday morning in December 2018 and capturing the entrance to Shangri-la right on our doorstep!
On the same walk, a perfectly normal and boring scene, yet the arrangement of colours coupled with its depth makes this quite nice to look at.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment