Monday 8 June 2020

It Looks Like An Early Start Tomorrow Morning.

Preening in store.

Last week Bob came home from work and told me that a camera woman / photographer had been with the team for about an hour, setting up a time to spend a whole day following them in the vineyard in order to shoot a documentary about them, wine and the work involved. The day it is going to go ahead is tomorrow. The whole day the team is being shadowed by this camera woman.

Naturally there had to be a tiny fly in the ointment...Bob came home and told me that that woman was a stunner, a real beauty. So much so that all of the crew had instantly stood up straight upon catching sight of her, pulled in their stomachs and smiled idiotically. All of them, like lemmings in a row. Too funny. Well, at least he told me.

I can just imagine tomorrow's palaver to get going in the morning and I am pretty sure that I will get roped into ironing his favourite work overalls while he takes the time for a clean shave and a liberal dose of aftershave.

As they are spending the day around our area, I jokingly ( or maybe not? ) told Bob that I might do a drive by to spy on them...and just for good measure I might go up to Bob and loudly say:

" Honey, you forgot to change your undies this morning. Here is a clean pair! "

All joking aside, I am so chuffed for Bob, his boss and his team for having the opportunity to become immortal on screen. Can't wait to see the result and hopefully this stunning woman has a boyfriend or even better, is married...As I told Bob, at least I still care!

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment