Saturday 21 November 2020

Cold And Awesome Mornings.

Snow is in the air.



 A cold start to the day. Typical in winter and awesome to behold.













A bit further along and the rising sun is casting vivid colours among an otherwise stark stream.













A family of deer keeping me company. By now they should be used to me but still, they hop and dash as far as they deem safe...












Still water and its magical quality of mirroring everything close by.  A pebble would distort the clarity as well as a bird taking a sip of water...












Along my route that takes me to the edge of Hungary. One half is still cloaked in early morning mist while the other half is kissed by bright sunlight and cheerfulness. 










Almost the same image, but I just love the crispness of it. A true reflection of a cold day and its crystal clear air...







Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment