Monday 5 November 2018

A Misty Start To The Day.

Beautiful nonetheless...

The fields are idling away awaiting spring and the leaves have long heeded gravity thus leaving this tree bare for all to see.
This happy mingling of blades and berries has an almost post modernist feel to it.
Far from being modern art this particular assemble reminds me of Monet. Birch trees do make marvelous objects on canvas.
A touch of mystique or a perfect setting of an Agatha Christie's plot. Most leaves are composting on the forest's floor and the odd ones clinging on for dear life make the whole more lively.
Perfect symmetry and harmony. Every day I am amazed at how nature has created such beauty everywhere.
Marvels of nature dotted all along my route and affording me the opportunity to feast with my eyes.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment