Thursday 21 April 2022

A Bit Of Esoteric From Louise L. Hay.

 Quotes.


" I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing. "
Louise L. Hay

" Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. "
Louise L. Hay

" I do not fix problems. I fix my thinking. Then problems fix themselves. "
Louise L. Hay

" When we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives. "
Louise L. Hay

" The thoughts we choose to think are the tools we use to paint the canvas of our lives. "
Louise L. Hay

" Every thought you think and every word you speak is an affirmation. All of your self-talk, your internal dialogue, is a stream of affirmations. You are using affirmations every moment whether you know it or not. You're affirming  and creating your life experiences with every word and thought. "
Louise L. Hay

" All is well. Everything is working out for my highest good. 
Out of this situation only good will come. I am safe. "
Louise L. Hay

Biggi



No comments:

Post a Comment