Friday 5 April 2019

Magnolia Lane...

One tree gives credence to our beautiful street.

Even this photo doesn't do justice to the visceral impact walking past this tree enlists.
These few blossoms do sort of resemble an old fashioned candle stick lamp.
A bath of pretty pink blossoms encased with a tiny hint of magnolia scent. Heavenly indeed.
The end of the road seems even more attractive. Whichever angle I took the photo from was perfect. One tree so many images and imaginations.
A perfect image for Magnolia Lane...as I was taking this series of photos yesterday morning, I was aware of the woman living in the house next to the tree watching my every move. Once when I had taken some similar photos she made sure to subtly give me the old heave-to. Best I thought, to turn towards yonder and snap away.
One of Mother Nature's display of beauty and perfection.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment