Saturday 20 April 2019

Easter Saturday, Sunny And Nice.

A wonderful long weekend.

Does it also happen to you, that feeling of not knowing what day it is? Friday, Saturday or Sunday? Today has felt like Sunday and isn't it nice to know that there is still a Sunday to come!

Bob has been on leave and in the spirit of euphoria he announced last night that he would join me on my morning walk. Of course I took it with a pinch of salt and was expecting a hefty denial this morning but contrary to my expectations, he joined me on my morning walk. How nice it was to walk together into the budding day. Sun, blue sky and hardly any traffic made it a breeze to walk about our divine village.

Easter weekend has seen our village double in size as many a family scion has returned for a good old family get together. Everyone is laid back and some normally stern ones were even seen with big smiles on their faces. Easter or the long weekend can have that affect and thank goodness for it.

Tomorrow morning will see many a well dressed Easter bunny hopping about in gardens leaving chocolate offerings for children of all ages to find. Hopefully the bunnies are more switched on than Bob and I because, there have been occasions where we have hidden chocolate offerings in the garden only to stumble upon them a year later...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment