Sunday 10 November 2019

Gentle Sunday.

A bit more food for the soul...

" I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake
and nothing else. "

John Keats
" There is no charm equal to tenderness of the heart. "
Jane Austen
" The only journey is the one within. "
Rainer Maria Rilke
" There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle
or the mirror that reflects it. "

Edith Wharton
" Very little is needed to make a happy life;
it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. "

Marcus Aurelius
" When we are no longer able to change a situation -
we are challenged to change ourselves. "

Viktor E. Frankl
" If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. "
A.A. Milne
" Every conquering temptation represents a new fund of moral energy.
Every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit makes a soul nobler and stronger than it was before. "

William Butler Yeats

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment