Monday 11 November 2019

A Bit Of Humour To Start The Week Off.

For a bit of a laugh...

" If you think that women are the weaker sex, try pulling the blanket back to your side. "
Stuart Turner
" I tell you what always catches my eye. Short people with an umbrella. "
Gary Delaney
" I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance - waiting for the bathroom. "
Bob Hope
" Honolulu - it's got everything. Sand for the children, sun for the wife, sharks for the wife's mother. "
Ken Dodd
" I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder. "
Steven Wright
" I hate housework. You make the beds, you do the dishes - and six months later you have to start all over again. "
Joan Rivers
" In those days the best painkiller was ice; it wasn't addictive and it was particularly effective if you poured some whiskey over it. "
George Burns
" Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness. "
Mark Twain
" The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in the dark. "
Anonymous

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment