Wednesday 26 May 2021

A Hare, Poppies & A Green House.

 On a sunny day of course...



The last of the pretty ones still blooming. Always a treat to be greeted by such lovely poppies.













I came across this seemingly docile or rather distracted hare whilst walking this morning. It let me come quite close before hopping off into the distance.












The moment before it took note of me and escaped. Isn't it a great animal? It was so cute watching it try to eat a few tall blades of grass. A great encounter for this morning and the reason I always am equipped with my camera.










I did promise you a green house! Imagine the other tenants in there...bugs, bugs and a few spiders for sure.












That vibrancy of red is so magnetic, cheerful and uplifting. 













Closing off with this purple stunner. The various gardens around the vineyards that have been shaped by keen gardeners are certainly a joy to see being shaped and grown...


Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment