Wednesday 5 May 2021

Lilacs Adding A Touch Of Grace, Beauty & Perfume.

 Purples and pink everywhere.



Well, this one's white and I am not quite sure if it belongs to the lilac family but regardless, enough to bring forth a smile.












Ah, here we go. Doesn't the one on the right remind you of a heart? This particular shrub of lilacs is on the upper Eisenberg and as I was busy snapping away the owner came out and we had a long chat. Flowers do have a tendency to bring forth cheerfulness and happiness.









A big bee or perhaps bug is busy gorging itself on the sweet tasting nectar of this lilac flower. Intricate and interesting.













The three buddies hanging out together sunning themselves in the early morning sunshine and enjoying their break from hibernation.












If only you could see these magical shrubs. One can't help but stop to take note of them or in my case, take a photo of them. These shrubs are all on the upper Weinberg road and it makes me wonder if the clearer and cleaner air helps to make them grow so prolifically and beautifully.

As I said to someone who I met on my walk this morning; I look forward to each and every day and am jolly grateful to be able to live it...

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment