Sunday 31 October 2021

A Few Philosophy Quotes.

 Others say it better.


" I think I am, therefore, I am...I think. "
George Carlin

" Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! 
That is the only reality in this world, all else is folly. 
It is the only thing we are interested in here. "
Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

" Until we have begun to go without them, we fail to realize how unnecessary many things are. 
We have been using them not because we needed them but because we had them. "
Lucius Annaeus  Seneca, Letters from a Stoic

" Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy. "
Issac Newton

" I am my world. "
Ludwig Wittgenstein

" Madness is something rare in individuals - 
but in groups, parties, people, and ages, it is the rule. "
Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

" If you place your head in a lion's mouth, 
then you cannot complain one day if he happens to bite it off. "
Agatha Christie

" Don't explain your philosophy. Embody it. "
Epictetus

" Things do not change; we change. "
Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment