Wednesday 25 September 2019

A Bit Of Age.

Laughter makes the world go round.

" Old age is when you resent the swimsuit issue of ' Sports Illustrated ' because there are fewer articles to read. "
George Burns
" People ask me what I'd most appreciate getting for my eighty-seventh birthday.
I tell them, a paternity suit! "

George Burns
" An archaeologist is the best husband to have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her. "
Agatha Christie
" You know you're getting older when you buy a sexy sheer nightgown and don't know anybody who can see through it. "
Joan Rivers
" I told my doctor I wanna stop ageing; He gave me a gun. "
Rodney Dangerfield
" You know you're getting old when getting lucky means you've found your car in the parking lot. "
Anon
" I intend to live forever, or die trying. "
Groucho Marx
" Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. "
Tom Wilson
" At age 20, we worry about what others think of us. At age 40, we don't care what they think of us. At age 60, we discover that they haven't been thinking of us at all. "
Ann Landers
" The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once. "
Herbert V. Prochnow

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment