Thursday 5 September 2019

A Bit Of Brightness.

The awesomeness of nature.

The other day I heard someone mention that we should embrace the ordinary because that's where we find our inner peace and soul's delight. How true. Mum gave me this lovely pot plant and it has brightened my day every time I walk past it. It is a mere flower but it holds abundant beauty.
The illuminati in our garden...little bits of happiness that most people won't get to see as they have chosen to mow them down before they even start to shine. Sad how much our need for conformity clouds over our inner soul.
Halfway into one of my morning routes I get cheered along by these beauties. Only a bunch of flower pots yet, they form part of those dots that when connected create fabulous and wonderful days.
Bob is thrilled that his one planted prickly chayote squash has grown into a virtual squash emporium right outside our front door, in our vegetable garden.
These lucky twins are pride of place atop the front part of the climbing wall. I can't wait to taste these vegetables for the first time. Bob and mum are great fans of them and hopefully I will be one too.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment