Sunday 8 September 2019

Every Moment Is The Right One For Change.

A few more quotes.

" Be the change you wish the world to see. "
Mahatma Ghandi
" Everyone thinks the world is changing, but no one thinks of changing himself. "
Leo Tolstoy
" The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking.
It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. "

Albert Einstein
" Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise so I am changing myself. "

Rumi
" I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. "
Mother Teresa
" Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes. "
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
" The only man I know who behaves sensibly is my tailor; he takes my measurements anew each time he sees me. The rest go on with their old measurements and expect me to fit them. "
George Bernard Shaw ( Man and Superman )
" Change your thoughts and change your world. "
Norman Vincent Peale
" We first make our habits, and then our habits makes us. "
John Dryden

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment