Monday 23 September 2019

Mondays And Fresh Opportunities.

Again, others said it best.

" The greatest wealth is to live content with little. "
Plato
" I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains. "
Anne Frank
" You have power over your mind - not outside events.
Realize this and you will find strength. "

Marcus Aurelius
" The root of suffering is attachment. "
Buddha
" I don't care what you think of me. I don't think of you at all. "
Coco Chanel
" Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "
Voltaire
" My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness. "
Nelson Mandela
" How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. "
Anne Frank
" Education begins the gentleman, but reading, good company and reflection must finish him. "
John Locke
" Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray. "
Lord Byron

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment