Friday 6 September 2019

A Good Start To A Rainy Day.

A change is afoot.

Honestly, this is one of the reasons I love to walk. What a sight at the end of this particular path. Worthwhile any effort taken.
Today rain was expected and this morning it appeared that the weather was having an internal struggle...give us sunshine or give us rain...
It has been said that one should never look back but in this case I am glad I did. What a harmonious mingling of nature. Fields, paths, trees and sky.
Nice to see how my soy milk got started. Fields of soy although I have no illusions about this lot. Most if not all are grown for animal feed.
A patchwork of fields give credence to the pleasure of living in the country.
The other contenders for country flair are never far away. I just wish they would stop bolting for safety when the sense me. As if I could catch them....!

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment