Friday 9 April 2021

A Bit About The Duke of Edinburgh.

 A long and interesting.

" When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife. "
Prince Philip

" Everyone has to have a sense of duty. A duty to society, to their family. I mean, you name it. "
Prince Philip

" I reckon I have done my bit. I want to enjoy myself a bit now, with less responsibility, less frantic rushing about, less preparation, less trying to think of something to say. "
Prince Philip

" Occasionally I get fed up, going to visit a factory, when I am being shown around by the chairman, who clearly hasn't got a clue, and I try to get hold of the factory manager, but I can't because the chairman wants to make sure he's the one in all the photographs. "
Prince Philip

" Young people are the same as they always were. Just as ignorant. "
Prince Philip

" People think there's a rigid class system here, but dukes have been known to marry chorus girls. Some have even married Americans. "
Prince Philip

" I would like to go to Russia very much - although the bastards murdered half my family. "
Prince Philip

" The conservation of nature, the proper care for the human environment and a general concern for the long-term future of the whole of our planet are absolutely vital if future generations are to have a chance to enjoy their existence on this earth. "
Prince Philip

" It's my custom to say something flattering to begin with so I shall be excused if I put my foot in it later on. "
Prince Philip

" There is nothing like it for morale to be reminded that the years are passing - ever more quickly - and that bits are dropping off the ancient frame. But it is nice to be remembered at all. "
Prince Philip

Biggi


No comments:

Post a Comment