Sunday 14 November 2021

A Few More Quotes.

 Sunday fodder.


" I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, than you sure as hell don't deserve to handle me at my best. "
Marilyn Monroe

" Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, 
and those who matter don't mind. "
Bernard M. Baruch

" Be the change that you wish to see in the world. "
Mahatma Gandhi

" Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. "
Oscar Wilde

" A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water. "
Eleanor Roosevelt

" Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. "
Charles Bukowski

" If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever. "
Alfred Tennyson

" Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. "
Aristotle

" Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. "
Roald Dahl

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment