Saturday 13 November 2021

Old Quotes.

 Always interesting to have an insight into history.


" Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers. "
Voltaire

" Logic is the foundation of the certainty of all the knowledge we acquire. "
Leonard Euler

" No society can surely be flourishing and happy,
 of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable. "
Adam Smith

" Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. "
Benjamin Franklin

" The secret of freedom lies in educating people, 
whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant. "
Maximilien Robespierre

" Charm strikes the sight,  but merit wins the soul. "
Alexander Pope

" It is not enough to have a good mind; the main things is to use it well. "
Rene Descartes 

" Bravery never goes out of fashion. "
William Makepeace Thackeray

" Never lose a chance of saying a kind word. "
William Makepeace Thackeray

Biggi


No comments:

Post a Comment