Sunday 27 March 2022

A Few Quotes About Dogs.

 They are so cute...


" A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. "
Josh Billings

" The greatest fear dogs know is the fear that you will not come back 
when you go out the door without them. "
Stanley Coren

" When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of person you are.
 The dog is not judging you. "
Eckart Tolle

" You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him. "
W. Bruce Cameron

" Everybody should have a shelter dog. It's good for the soul. "
Paul Shaffer

" Dogs don't rationalize. They don't hold anything against a person. 
They don't see the outside of a human but the inside of a human. "
Cesar Milan

" My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. "
Edith Wharton

" My idea of absolute happiness is to be in bed on a rainy day with my blankie,
 my cat, and my dog. "
Anne Lamott

" There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. "
Ben Williams

" If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket
 and then give him only two of them. "
Phil Pastoret

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment