Sunday 6 July 2014

A Bit Of This & A Bit Of That.

Seen around town...

Seeing the tractor buzz around those fields was rather comforting. It sounds silly, but hearing the brr brr of a tractor and seeing the colour of the fields changing ( back to brown soil ) feels to me like the essence of life.
Flower power again. All purples it seems. The lavender has made itself so very at home in our front garden, that it even has taken to providing shade for others.
This was a wonderful spur of the moment picture ( actually most of mine are ). I was walking home in the middle of a thundershower and as the rain moved sideways, I looked down and saw this puddle with the reflection of the clouds. Everyone is so used to me walking, that nobody stopped to offer me a lift...
The view behind me was simply fabulous. Yet, five minutes later the sky was back to its wonderful blue.
My passion for clouds and their interesting, imaginative & eye catching formation knows no end...
A nice combination.
This sturdy blue flower grows everywhere. They adore the sun and are angled appropriately. When the sun is on vacation somewhere else, these flower - buds stay closed.
At a friends 30th Birthday party. Could you imagine a nicer venue? It was our first party in a vineyard and hopefully the first of many.

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment