Monday 15 October 2018

A Bit Of Vegan Wisdom.

On a Monday of course...

" People eat meat and think they will become as strong as an ox, forgetting that the ox eats grass. "
Pino Caruso
" We all love animals. Why do we call some ' pets ' and others ' dinner ' ? "
K.D. Lang
" When I see bacon, I see a pig, I see a little friend, and that's why I can't eat it. Simple as that. "
Paul McCartney
" You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity. "
Ralph Waldo Emerson
" Violence begins with the fork. "
Mahatma Ghandi
" Becoming vegan is the most important and direct change we can immediately make to save the planet and its species. "
Chris Hedges
" Meat-eater " is an old Indian phrase for " Bad Gardener "
Unknown
" So you are on heart medication, blood pressure pills and you have diabetes? And you want to know where I get my protein?? "
Unknown
" Give up animal foods for two months, or even for a week, and I promise you will look and feel better, and you'll want to do it forever. "
Alicia Siverstone
" All we are saying, is give peas a chance... "
Unknown
" Vegan...because I am being the change I wish to see in the world. "
Unknown

Biggi

No comments:

Post a Comment